发布时间：2019-01-23 11:21:49 发布来源：http://www.jundazhuangshi.com
With the continuous improvement of social and economic level, all kinds of materials are being updated step by step. Ceramic tile glue is one of them. In the past, when we paste ceramic tiles, most of them are cement mortar, but now technology is developed, cement mortar has been gradually replaced by ceramic tile glue with better performance. So, can tile glue be mixed with cement?
From a professional point of view, ceramic tile glue and cement can be called love and murder, so there are two reasons:
1. Ceramic tile glue is an improved version of cement, cement itself has the function, ceramic tile glue also has;
2. Ceramic tile glue and cement have similar functions, but its effect is much better than cement.
Seeing this, some people can't help asking: Since ceramic tile glue and cement have such close relationship, can we mix ceramic tile glue and cement together for use? The answer is No.
Now let's see why they can't be used together.
1. The water storage of ceramic tile glue is very good. Cement can't compare with it. Ceramic tile glue can better retard the loss of water and achieve stronger sticking effect.
2. Changing the proportion of raw materials will inevitably lead to product failure. From the composition of ceramic tile glue, we can see that the composition of ceramic tile glue itself includes cement sand, which is adjusted according to a certain proportion. The formula of ceramic tile glue is constantly improved through the perennial experiments and practices of ceramic tile glue manufacturers, and the formula is also the core competitiveness of products. We still have to follow the instructions for the use of the product.
3. Although the price of cement is much lower than that of ceramic tile glue, the use of a small amount of ceramic tile glue can obtain several times the super-strong bonding force of cement, which in fact reduces the amount of material used. Considering the safety of tiling, and avoiding the cost of rework in the future, tile glue is the most cost-effective solution for tiling.