发布时间：2019-03-07 09:12:19 发布来源：http://www.jundazhuangshi.com
After decoration, it is often necessary to maintain the product correctly or wrongly, because reasonable product maintenance can ensure the decorative function and quality, and can extend the life of the house, so that the decorative function of the house has been as new as ever. Let's look at 12 techniques of fine decorative product maintenance together.
1. The maintenance methods of fine decorative or semi-finished products include: paving, bag, sticking, cover, cushion, warning, blocking, closing, splint, original packaging preservation, prohibition of passage and touch, bridging and so on.
2. Put forward maintenance requirements before construction, including the products and parts to be maintained, the maintenance methods, methods, materials, etc. to reach the environmental standards.
3. Check the execution of maintenance methods in construction, whether they have been maintained, whether they have been properly maintained and whether they have met the requirements.
4. Maintenance function inspection and inspection. When necessary and conditional, it is necessary to do a good job in the maintenance of the model project, to determine the maintenance methods, methods, maintenance information used, arrival of the maintenance role, and so on.
5. Maintenance of products or semi-products, one is to preserve the maintenance items until the regular node time or engineering stage, the other is to reduce the damage to the maintenance products in the construction process.
6. Maintenance should also be carried out as a construction link or sub-project, so the construction plan of customized product maintenance should be drawn up. Pre-planned maintenance content, maintenance time, maintenance methods, the use of maintenance supplies (such as maintenance film, wood splint, iron, etc.). Maintenance submission should be carried out before construction. First, the contents of product maintenance should be included in the submission of various construction submissions, and second, the submission of construction plans of some special maintenance plans should be made. The maintenance plan should be approved by the relevant person in charge. Maintenance should also carry out covert inspection, intermediate link inspection and completion inspection.
7. Maintenance can be divided into temporary maintenance and permanent maintenance. Temporary maintenance only protects against possible damage in the construction process. Permanent maintenance is the maintenance to be preserved after the completion of construction, and it is one of the components of the product (project).
8. Product maintenance methods include not only some hard methods, but also some soft methods, such as product maintenance education and training, rewards and penalties, warning signs and so on.
9. Product maintenance also includes reducing construction faults in the construction process, including disruption of working procedures, inappropriate construction methods and so on.
10. Maintenance of products should be directed not only at products, but also at construction objects and workers, such as wearing gloves, shoe covers, fixtures and ropes, bench and ladder poles to wrap feet around the head during construction.
11. Product maintenance includes: anti-collision, anti-friction, anti-fouling, anti-dust, anti-stabbing, anti-smashing, anti-trampling, fire prevention, sun protection, anti-cold, anti-high temperature, anti-foaming, anti-corrosion, anti-squeezing, anti-pressure, anti-theft, Anti-intentional damage, etc.
12. Maintenance of products touches before, during and after construction. It includes data, component maintenance and machine tool maintenance and sheath before construction. The construction process includes operators, other project operators, that is, the maintenance of cross-operation. After completion of construction, it is necessary to pack, wrap, cover, seal, cover and enclosure immediately, and make warning and marking immediately to prevent misuse and collision.